Wednesday, February 3, 2010

it's new...

it is proving to be difficult for me to put into words what i want to say, which as it happens, seems to be a rather frustrating trend for me recently. regardless, i do want to share this bit of happiness with you. and i say and mean happiness. and excitement. there is a guy in my life. a funny, smart, kind, caring wonderful guy. a guy that lives in texas...which makes things only slightly more difficult. i don't have all the answers, or this whole thing figured out, but i do know that i care about him, and am more than ready to go on this journey with him. for your sake and mine, i will leave it at that, as communication is not my strong point at the moment. :) take care, loved ones, and know that my level of happiness is not conveyed at all by this post.

2 comments:

katie said...

Glad to hear about another shiny moment...or moments, I guess. :)

melissa said...

I'm so happy for you honeygirl! I wish you many good times and memories to come, just enjoy each other and take it day by day. We love you and are so proud of you!!! Uncle French & Aunt Missy xoxoxox