Sunday, February 15, 2009

patience is a virtue

Ok..so I have been patient with my boss for about 3-4 months now...waiting for him to let me work days..and FINALLY! I get to work days about 2/3 of the time (not complaining..I will take what I can get). The way my schedule works is that I am prescheduled 4 days a month (these will stay nights for now) and then I schedule myself for the rest (these will be days)! I am really excited and last week was the first time in 5 1/2 months that I was able to work a day shift, and while it was hectic and stressful it was SO much better than my worse night shift. The pace is so much faster and it is easier for me to stay focused. I am really happy that my patience paid off, not that I wasn't super frustrated or didn't look for another job or anything. ;) Also, I chatted wtih my boss about going back to school, and the hospital offers tuition reimbursement, so I believe that I am going to stay here and take advantage of the low tuition costs at BYU (for the rest of my basics) and the reimubursement program. Now if the patience I so brillantly displayed in this instance would appear for all the other aspects of my life (more specifically BOYS) than things will be just peachy! :) I enourage those of you out there who do not do so, to please blog..or call me!!

2 comments:

jrwillden said...

as you wish...

auntie said...

"They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings as eagles. They shall run and not be weary. They shall walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:31