Saturday, September 12, 2009

and its another...



COUGAR FIRST DOWN!!....I love those words. I mean I love it. Really love. In case you don't know me AT ALL, I love football. I am sitting in my downstairs living room, alone, on a saturday afternoon, and what have I done all day...watch football. So I sadly did not get the BYU game on TV today, so I relied on espn and watched the play by play as the cougars destroyed tulane!!! (go cougs!!), while also keeping close tabs on the Texas-Wyoming game (started out a little shaky for the Horns, but they pulled it out in the end), while watching the ONLY game I got on the TV: Michigan vs Notre Dame, and of course don't REALLY care who wins, but based on the commentators (who I hate) I a rooting for Michigan. This game has no bearing on me whatsoever (do any of them really?) and yet, I can't be turned away. I love it. At this moment I want to be IN ann arbor as the game comes down to the final minutes, as the wolverines try to keep the lead against the irish. I am crazy, and boring you I am sure, but I just needed to share the fact that I LOVE COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!

2 comments:

Craig and Cassie said...

I feel like the season is almost over already. Then what do we have to live for on the weekends?

auntie said...

I'm sorry. Yes, you were boring me slightly, but I do love you. Loads.