Tuesday, March 23, 2010

i wish i had pictures...

I just got back into town yesterday after taking off on Saturday at about noon (yes, it was my birthday). We had intended to go down to St George to hit up the outlet mall, go swimming, and just generally enjoy it being warm there. A couple hours down the road we start talking about going to Vegas instead, good idea?! I have an even BETTER one..why don't we just keep on going today until we get to the beach in california!!?? So we did. It was the most random road trip ever, and it was so filled with funny things and such a great time with Vicki and Bobbi. I love those girls and I will miss them dearly, so this road trip to have for the memory bank is just great. Perhaps pictures will come later. But perhaps the pictures and me telling you would not do the trip justice. Maybe you had to be there! Either way it was so much fun and even though sleep was rare and driving was plentiful it was the best birthday ever!!

3 comments:

melissa said...

Well I for one and thrilled that you had a great time and got to do something special before you left... Can't wait to see you !!!

Tiffany said...

So it's time to tell you that I blog stalk you.....cause I missed out on seeing you since you didn't know! It's Lemming, and I live in LA now, and if I'd known you were coming to the beach in CA I would have come to see you. But I'm glad you had a lovely birthday weekend. And good luck with your move to TX!
ps, email me at tiffany.leemaster at gmail if you want an invite to my blog. :)

Bobbi Stevenson said...

So I know that you posted this a long time ago, but I'm a slacker and have just read it...but I wanted to tell you that the random road trip to cali was the BEST time ever!