Tuesday, November 25, 2008

the five..again..

So I kinda already did this..but for Jennie's benefit..I will do it again. Also..I am at work and have nothing else to do.

Places I've lived:
1. Provo, UT
2. Pinion Hills, CA
3. Longmont, CO
4. Fruitland, ID
5. Seymour, TX


Favorite Snacks: (if I can narrow it down)
1. Ice cream (i love, love, love it)
2. Chocolate
3. A combo of something sweet and something salty (like cheez-its and m&ms)
4. truffles (is that the correct spelling..also..i know these are mostly chocolate..so could technically be inculded in that one..but i love them so much..i had to list them seperately)
5. No bake cookies

Job's I've had:
1. Target team member
2. RN-in Provo
3. LVN-in seymour (best job so far)
4. I don't know what my title was but when I was a senior and for the summer after I worked with my dad doing construction work..he installed security systems in prisons..so whatever.
5. Allsups convience store clerk

Thing's I'd do with $1Million
1. Pay off "the company's" debt
2. Pay off my own loans
3. Travel
4. Land/real estate
5. Ensure we as a family had everything we needed for food storage/emergency preparedness

Things I love:
1. Family (and to me this includes my immediate and extended family and my very best friends)
2. Reading (and yes I am reading Harry Potter, am on book 3, but haven't started it yet. I just love books!!)
3. Being near the ocean or other body of water
4. Playing games (card games, sports, basically anything remotely competitive)
5. Church


People I am tagging:
1. Keri
2. Annie
3. Auntie..and the rest of the family
4. Ryann
5. Sheitman

2 comments:

Jennie said...

whoops! didn't realize you'd already done it....but you know i can never get enough you!

auntie said...

I actually spent about a half hour doing this with careful thought. Then I accidentally hit a wrong button and erased it all. I was overwrought and discontinued my endeavor. I also thought it should have contained your five biggest fears.