Monday, August 4, 2008

there was more

I had a very buys weekend..and in fact it ended up taking alot out of me..and left me with the feeling today as if I was spread too thin and didn't have energy anymore. So Friday night there was a party I attended as a farewell to the guys (the very same guys I defeated at dessert night)..they are starting on new adventures very shortly and are leaving the provo area. So..in tribute to them (and at their particular request) I did what is referred to as the "utah poof" on my hair. It was frightening, but rather a hit at the party. The party was very fun..but I went after to IHOP for breakfast and didn't get home till like 2. Then saturday we had a ward service project in the morning and then I helped the guys pack all day and then went to see Prince Caspian in the dollar theater with 3 of the guys. It was fun..but I maybe overextended myself (ok..not maybe..I did). Sunday was a long long day and I felt not well all day..tried to take some naps..but didn't get enough rest to stave off the migraine that hit at 4 am this morning. I feel better now..but not without learning to take better care of myself and to keep my priorities straight. That's all for now.

3 comments:

auntie said...

Thank you very much I was trilled to hear from you but sorry to hear you are not well but maybe you can fix yourself love linds

auntie said...

One must not run oneself down when one is running around hither, thither, and yon. I watched the grape stomping two more times last night with your mother. She thought it quite funny as well.

Brad and Keri said...

crazy crazy crazy!!! You are so much fun but do not overextend yourself! And yes, I did know you were there at the blessing, I didn't forget, and I loved that you made it!!! Don't you loves using exclamation points?!?!?!