Thursday, September 25, 2008

life as i know it

Things are so crazy busy right now..it seems as though I never have a moments peace. Whether it be because I rearranged things to go the gym at least 3 times a week..or being called to the Relief Society presidency..or just life in general I am not sure. I hosted dessert night at my apartment last night..and worked Tuesday night..so here is a brief rundown of my day wednesday..I got up at 12 (which is kind of early for me..as I went to bed at 7) and then had lunch with my dad..which made me so so happy. Then I went to wal-mart to get stuff to make cookies..and finish making my apartment look presentable. Then I got home and was making cookies and Keri and Johnny the stud came to keep me company, which also made me very happy. ..I then went to the gym with Annie which is going really well I think..but I was really stressed. When I got home..I still had a batch of cookies to make..had to finish cleaning..and take a shower..and only about an hour and a half before everyone was coming. Oh geeze. But I got everything done, and I think my apartment looked really cute..kind of decorated for fall..and there were about half the relief society girls that showed up. I think it went really well. My ward was having movie night outside after that..so of course I went with friends and curled up on the ground with a bunch of blankets and watched disturbia..it was a pretty crazy day..but overall I enjoyed it. But things are not going to stop being busy for a while I think..it seems as though I am either working, or having something to do for church, or going to the gym. But such is the life I suppose..I feel like my life will eventually slow down..but who knows..maybe this is the way things are going to stay. Also..exciting news..I bought my plane ticket to come home after the holidays (well after christmas anyway...as a first year nurse..I HAVE to work)..so I will be in Texas from Dec 26th till Jan 12th..very happy about that. Thanksgiving is still up in the air..I know I have it off..but don't know if I will have the time or money to go anywhere..we shall see. Have to get back to it.

5 comments:

auntie said...

Busy hands are happy hands.

auntie said...

p.s. Thanks for changing the music. I can't speak for all, but most of us here are grateful.

xoxo --c. said...

keep on keeping on! You are really in the mix. So glad you are keeping up @ the gym, even when you think you are so busy that there's no time for crazy stuff like that. So, WHO is your Stud-Friend?

sis a.

p.s. i like your mellow music too.

xoxo --c. said...

p.s. Cara, sorry my comments say "Mom" -- that's what I logged in as for all our kids' blogs...and I don't know how to change it. Am definately NOT a Tech-y!!!

sis a.

katie said...

I still think you should not take so long of a break from your real life. But that's me. I am also happy to not have to hear that bleeding love or whatever song.