Friday, July 11, 2008

its over

First I would just like to thank everyone who wished me luck, encouraged me, prayed for me, or just loved me through this whole ordeal. I finished my test in about an hour this morning (all that worry over an hour, right?!) and took 75 questions, which is supposed to be a good sign. I didn't feel like I knew the answers, but I felt (and still feel) calm. So whatever the outcome, I feel like it is the Lord's will. My home teacher brought me over some ice cream, my bishop's wife sent me some candy, and everyone generally buoyed up my spirits over the last couple of days. It was a draining day, but a good day. I am really happy to have that behind me. I have to work nights in the ER for the next week..not every night, but almost, and am slightly apprehensive, but after tonight I think I will be ok. Also, I went to IKEA for the first time EVER today..and I loved it. Didn't spend too much money, though. Anyway, I have to go to work, so I will cut the blog short, and just to clarify, I won't know how I did for a couple of days yet. Also, no word on any jobs. Till next time. Thanks again.

2 comments:

auntie said...

Glad you can breath a sigh of relief, not a terribly deep one yet (until you get the results), but a sigh of relief nonetheless. Thank you for calling me this morning and sharing your moment. Our love to you.

katie said...

Congratulations. And now what will you do?