Monday, July 14, 2008

RN

So..I passed my test!! The relief and happiness..and feeling of being so incredibly blessed has not passed yet, and hope it won't. I cannot express how elated (that's right) I feel right now. I am DONE!! This journey is over, and I can start a new and exciting one. Skate, I will try my best to get a job, meet people, and maybe, just maybe go on a date (no offers, don't get excited). I feel like crying (oh geeze) but out of complete and utter joy. In the back of my mind, there was that small (very small) part of me that thought this day would never come. I am so thankful to the Lord for standing by me and guiding my path (also thankful to my family and friends who helped along this incredibly long road). I love this feeling.

3 comments:

auntie said...

Don't let the news you got today about not getting that job spoil this joyous mood. Obviously you are not meant to go down that particular path. Another one will appear by and by.

katie said...

Yeah so instead of thinking about dates for you, I am thinking about higher education. Let's start down that path. Don't quit going to school until you absolutely have to. Trust me on this one. There is just no reason to take a break-- ok a short break but then back to school, back to school.

melissa said...

I'm just so proud of you, words can't express. I feel like I was there for it and watched you grow into this beautiful successful women!! (not that you weren't before, you know what I mean. Spread your wings and fly, don't stop now you've just begun. All my love and prayers!!! txgramie