Friday, July 18, 2008

you just don't understand

I saw Dark Knight last night..well really early this morning, but still. I have to say that it was wonderful, disturbing, amazing, and thoroughly creepy. I know that doesn't make sense, but you will just have to trust me on this one. Heath Ledger, may he rest in peace, made me want to cry but love him at the same time. And I can't even tell you how great Christian Bale is. That is all. You won't understand until you see it for yourself. That is really all I have for now. No news with work, so I decided to finish the residency and see what pans out. I am trying to be mature about this.

3 comments:

auntie said...

Oh, I understand alright. Christian Bale...Uh-huh, uh-huh. There's just that one small matter. You know...
'nough said, I think.

Sarah said...

so scary!! i'm glad i found your blog. you are so cute and we definitely have to grab lunch again - and soon!

katie said...

Didn't he just beat up his mom and sister? And what is that one small matter? It was definately not enough information.