Saturday, June 7, 2008

First ever blog

So i saw this website on my old roomates facebook site and decided to check it out (kudos to you sarah), and so I am going to give blogging a try. So...a little bit to catch up those of you that don't already know this about me. I graduated RN school in May and moved to Provo Utah about two weeks ago to start work at Intermountain Healthcare's UVRMC hospital in Provo. I am very excited about this new adventure..even though I once again have to go through the incredible torture of being brand new in a BYU student ward. My roomate moved in earlier this week..and she is a nurse too, so there is a great understanding between us, particularly regarding the need for sleep (she works nights). I am trying to play catch-up with some friends from "before"..meaning about 4 years ago when I lived here for two years. I am loving life right now..but missing my family in Texas quite alot!

No comments: