Tuesday, June 17, 2008

love it

I have to say that today..I love the fact that I made this blog. It gives me an opportunity to let off some steam and to place my thoughts..where people who may care to read about the inner workings of my mind. My dearest mother disagrees with this particular forum, but at this point in my life, it is my decision. Life in Provo is turning out really well so far, and true..time has not been far spent thus far, but I feel positive about this whole situation. I don't mean to say..that marriage is fast approaching, it really has nothing to do with that. I feel like THAT will happen at some point in my life, and sure the prospect of a romance is enticing, but my life is becoming so interesting and full of new people and new opportunities for growth. I am hoping for new and exciting things. I also love that the LA Lakers lost the NBA finals. Makes me smile.

No comments: