Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Old Friends and New Friends

I am so excited that coming here to provo has brought me back in touch with some old friends, and given me the opportunity to meet new ones. I had lunch today with Annie..and she is so awesome..I am so happy I got to see her. I also so Keriann and baby Johnny today, I love that I am here and get to see her being a mom. I also went to a movie with my roomate Rebecca, who is really cool. There is so many new adventures that are taking place and I am really looking forward to all that could occur. I am trying to be a better person all around, and to stay positive with work and with my not-so-social ward. I hope that there will be new things to learn every day, and meet new people, and become a little bit better each and every day.

I also just need to say that my nephew Isaac is so darn cute!!

1 comment:

Annie and Dan said...

Kara, we are so happy to have you back here with us. Lunch was so much fun and I can't wait to hang out again!