Friday, June 20, 2008

My Four

I was tagged..I think that means I am supposed to do one of these myself..so here goes.

Four Jobs I have had:
-Nurse
-Convenient store clerk (allsups)
-Winger's Hostess
-Target team member

Four Movies I would watch over and over:
-Roman Holiday
-Pride and Prejudice(the Keira Knightley version)
-Center Stage
-Memiors of a Geisha

Four Places I have lived:(there are more than 4..but here are four)
-Seymour, Texas
-Pinion Hills, CA
-Provo, UT
-Longmont, CO

Four TV shows I watch:
-Grey's Anatomy
-The Office
-Gilmore Girls (over and over)
-What I like About You

Four places I went yesterday:
-Work (UVRMC in Provo)
-Panda Express
-Dessert night at apt 307 (in my ward)
-To play Rock Band with boys (in my ward)

Four people who email me regularly: (I am counting Facebook and Myspace messages here)
-Joanie
-Tonya
-Krystal
-Janice

Four of my favorite foods:
-Orange chicken
-cafe rio burritos
-Chicken alfredo
-Ice Cream

Four places I would rather be right now:
-Asleep
-In Texas with my family
-At the pool (or other body of water)
-At lunch with Annie

Four things I am looking forward to this year:
-Passing state boards
-Going on a date (keep your fingers crossed on this one)
-Getting a job in a cool department in the hospital (ER..here I come)
-Going to family reunion!!

Four People I am tagging:
-Katie
-Ryann
-Joanie
-Cassie

2 comments:

auntie said...

I have no idea how to blog. Don't be silly.

katie said...

I didn't get tagged. I don't even know what it means. Get some music. Its a blast. Go to my site like Ryann did and do it. It makes blogging worth it.