Thursday, June 12, 2008

good day!

So..i had a pretty good day yesterday at work, and feel much better about things. And today I talked with my manager about the issues that I had on Sunday, and she told me that I wouldn't have to be with that clinical coach again, and that she appreciated me bringing my concerns to her. It feels so good to have a manager that is so approachable and easy to talk to. She just understood where I was coming from, and made me feel validated in my concerns. It is really nice to know that she is there for me. I got my schedule for next rotation, and am going to be working in the cardiac ICU next, so that should bring some new and exciting adventures for me. I am just having a really good day! It makes going to work so much easier to know that my manager is so darn cool!!

1 comment:

katie said...

Cute. Very cute. But no time to investigate. Jason is watching over my shoulder. I will explore this all later. Love and all that.